Monday, January 17, 2011

Thousand Words

Since the previous week was the holiday, i don't really had the time to post anything on my blog.(well duh, it's holiday. What do you expect)
But no worries as I will make sure to post everything that i have prepared before, starting this week.

Briefly about this blog, Thousand Words is a photography blog, where the topic discussed will be largely about, well, photography. It can be anything from the gadgets and equipments for your camera; to the photographers and their award-winning images; the latest photography trends; or simply about the normal pictures you can take using your handphones.

what i will write in my blog would probably be something that follows the norms of photography,  but sometimes it might even break the common rules. Other than what I mention above, this blog will also represents my own personal thoughts and opinions on photography in Malaysia. As it is my opinions, some people might agree, and some might not. but please use this blog as a medium to discuss anything about photography. Feel free to leave a comment, either its a negative or positive feedback, i don't really mind.

I wouldn't call myself as a photographer, since my knowledge on photography might not matched with the other hardcore and 'old school' photographer. Just consider myself as a photo ethusiast who is trying his best to write a blog on photography as a requirement to pass his class assignment.

But it is really fun to have a blog where people can read my thought, honest!

(more post are coming after I finally get over my holiday mood. Please bear with me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment